Hey there! As a bloodborne and BitD fan, I have to say that this game looks amazing and I'm disappointed at how long it took me to find it! Just a few questions I have from reading through it (and I imagine that quite a few of these are just from keeping the game short as well as things that can be answered at the table):
• Are there any descriptions available for the items? I imagine they mostly line up with their in-game counterparts, but I was curious if you have any more specific details for the items in the bandolier and tools
• While the Apostle examples provided are super evocative, do you have any examples on the scale you imagine the Apostle abilities to be, especially post-ascension?
• When a hunter uses the bloodstone to go to the workshop, is that meant to bea true restful moment, or is their stasis something that could be punished (even outside of active combat)?
• If more than one hunter encounters a point of interest, do each of them gain an Insight? On that note, how much Insight are the hunters expected to gain? 9 apiece?
• Since stamina resets after every action, and since stamina is the only resource paid for resisting, is there a mechanical reason that the hunters shouldn't resist every consequence? Even at 0 stamina, the worst thing that happens is that they face the consequence anyway, no?
• How does the parry of the gun work mechanically? Is it meant to be a purely fictional trigger, with it without an action roll, or is it meant to act as a sort of resistance? What about stunning?
• I noticed that the system doesn't have any Devil's Bargain mechanic. While I'm sure it's intentional, what are your thoughts on adding one in?
I apologize for all the questions, but I am very excited to give this a try. I love the take on the stamina system and am truly impressed by your ability to condense such a sprawling ruleset into 2 trifolds while remaining true to the source material.